Sunday, July 8, 2012

My "hot" blacksmith

Isn't he cute?  He's so hot!  He got even hotter when at noon, the outside temperatures reached 101.  After that I quit checking the thermometer. 


Yesterday he was demonstrating blacksmithing at the LePage steam engine show. This was our 5th year to participate there. 


You can see 2011 here,  2010 here, 2009 here, and  2008 here.


Because the pictures all look alike, I took very few this year. 



But this one of Paul driving off I couldn't resist.



The blacksmith's helper, Terry, apparently didn't work too hard, I don't even see a sweat.  

4 comments:

Lise said...

Looks like fun, and yes, your blacksmith is hot, 101 or not, LOL!

Cheryl @ TFD said...

Blacksmithing looks like a hot job in this Missouri heat! Cool pics of your hot blacksmith and his helper.

Flat Creek Farm said...

That is one brave, dedicated Blacksmith you have there!! -T

GerryART said...

Could have waited for cooler weather for this event. I know you all had lots of drinking water.

hugs